* The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time TV were Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
* Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than the U.S. Treasury.
* It is impossible to lick your elbow.
* The State with the highest percentage of people who walk to work: Alaska
* The percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28% ... the percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38%
* The first novel ever written on a typewriter: Tom Sawyer.
* Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history:
Spades - King David
Hearts - Charlemagne
Clubs - Alexander the Great
Diamonds - Julius Caesar
Q. What do bulletproof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers all have in common?
A. All were invented by women.
Q. Which day are there more collect calls than any other day of the year?
A. Father's Day
Q. What is the only food that doesn't spoil?
It was the accepted practice in Babylon 4,000 years ago that for a month after the wedding, the bride's father would supply his son- in-law with all the mead he could drink. Mead is a honey beer and because their calendar was lunar based, this period was called the honey month, which we know today as the honeymoon.
AND...at least 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow!