"We play Country AND Western!"

FUTURE HITS COMING TO A RED STATE NEAR YOU!

* Her Teeth Was Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure

* How Can I Miss You, If You Won't Go Away?

* Get Your Biscuits In The Oven, And Your Buns In Bed

* I Keep Forgetten I Forgot About You

* I Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself, Or Go Bowling

* She Got The Ring and I Got The Finger

* You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly

* I Just Bought a Car From a Guy That Stole My Girl (but The Car Don't Run; so I figure we Got An Even Deal)

* Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth, Cause I'm Kissin You Good-bye

* I Liked You Better, Before I Knew You So Well

* I Still Miss You Baby, But My Aim's Gettin Better

* I Wouldn't Take Her To a Dog Fight, Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win

* I'll Marry You Tomorrow, But Let's Honeymoon Tonight

* I'm So Miserable Without You, It's Like Having You Here

* Please Bypass this Heart?

* If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out By Now

* Mama Get a Hammer, There's a Fly On Papa's Head

* My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don't Love Jesus

* My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend, and I Sure Do Miss Him